City Nature Challenge: Partner with Us
San Diego naturalists, let’s unite
April 24-27, 2020
Help share the healing power of nature, host a remote event, help identify species, and spread the world about the new direciton of the 2020 City Nature Challenge. We are encouraging people to explore the nearby nature found close to and inside of their homes.
1. Spread the word
- Reach out to members, volunteers, staff, colleagues, and friends
- Post on social media (download template)
- Send an e-newsletter (download template)
2. Host an event
- Organize a remote event during the City Nature Challenge (April 24-27) encouraging your community to make iNaturalist observations
- Host a virtual iNaturalist training
- Let us know about your event so we can post it on our remote event website
3. Make observations of your own during the four-day period
4. Identify others observations until May 4
- Help identify observations that are not yet at the species level.
- Visit the observations page on iNaturalist.org to begin.
Questions? Contact Education Staff